Corona Virus and our Workshops
I hope this finds you all well.
Currently all our workshops and Knit and Natter sessions will continue until advice from the government directs us otherwise. We are following this closely and would like to reassure you that we are taking precautions, cleaning door handles, shelves, tills, card machines, knitting needles tables, chairs etc regularly through out the day with antibacterial products. We also have hand sanitiser in the shop which you can use as well as hand washing facilities with antibacterial soap available.
We are also asking people coming to workshops and knit and natter to be mindful so limiting contact where possible and to not attend if you are feeling any of the symptoms.
If we have to stop classes
If this happens, we will reschedule to a different date, when we are allowed to hold them. We are also looking into the option of hosting online workshops.
I will keep you updates if any thing changes and rest assured if we cancel anything I will contact each of you individually if you are booked on a session.
In the meantime, it is business as usual. The shop is open 9.30am – 4.30pm Tuesday – Saturday.
If you are unable to get to us, but need supplies, we are able to deliver in SHerborne or MIlborne Port or post out to you if you are further afield. Please drop us an email or call us on 01935 508249 if we can help in any way.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Millie and the Slipped Stitch Team.
- Mobius Scarf – knitting in the round – Tuesday 17th March 2-4pm £25 inc materials
- Master stitches workshop(knitting) – Saturday 21st 10am – 1pm £25inc yarn
- Yarn Dyeing – Tuesday 24th March 2-4pm £25inc 2 skeins of yarn and dye
- Master stitches workshop (crochet) – Friday 27th 2-4pm £25inc materials
- Beginners Knitting – Saturday 28th March 10am – 12 noon £25inc materials
- Improvers Crochet – Amigurumi Bunnies with Holly – Saturday 28th March 10am – 12noon £25inc materials
- Crochet flowers – Tuesday 31st March 2-4pm £25 inc materials
- Fair Isle Knitting workshop Friday 3rd April 2-4pm £25inc materials
- Mini Session – Yarn Substitution – Tuesday 7th April 2-3pm £6
- Cast on and off techniques – Tuesday 14th April 2-4pm £25
- Tunisian crochet for beginners – Thursday 16th April 6.30-8.30pm £25
- Short row shaping – 17th April 1-4pm £25
- Sock Club – Saturday 18th April 10-12noon £12 exc yarn, £20 inc yarn
- Beginners Crochet – granny squares – Saturday 18th April 2-4pm £25
- Mitred Squares blanket – Friday 24th April 1-4pm £25
- Entarlac Knitting with Fiona Morris – Saturday 25th April 10.30am – 4pm £55inc materials
- Yarn Dyeing – Tuesday 28th April 2-4pm £25
- Top down sweater workshop – Friday 1st May 10 – 3pm £35
- Squishy Saturday – Saturday 2nd May
- Crochet Socks – Saturday 2nd May 1-3pm £25
- Sewing up and finishing techniques – Tuesday 5th May 2-4pm £20
- Fair Isle fingerless mittens – Saturday 9th May 10am – 12noon £25
- Beginners Crochet – 3 parts – Saturday 9th / 23rd May and 6th June 2-4pm £55
- Macrame – Saturday 16th May 10am – 12noon £25
- Learn to knit socks – 2 parts – 19th and 26th May 2-4pm £35
- Crochet blocks – Friday 22nd May 2-4pm £25
- Cast on and off techniques – Saturday 23rd May 10am – 12noon £25
- Yarn Dyeing – Friday 29th May 10am – 12noon £25
- Embroidery – Saturday 30th May 10am – 12noon £25
- Next Steps in crochet – joining granny squares – Tuesday 2nd June 2-4pm £20
- Knitted Papillion shawl – Friday 5th June 10am – 1pm £30
- Sock Club – Saturday 6th June 10-12noon £12 exc yarn, £20 inc yarn
- Cable knitting – Tuesday 9th June 2-4pm £25
- Beginners Crochet 3 parts – Friday 12th/ 26th June and 10th July 7-9pm £55
- Crochet Planter – Saturday 13th June 1-3pm £25
- World Wide Knit in Public Day – Saturday 13th June
- Beginners Crochet – Granny Squares – Tuesday 16th June 2-4pm £25
- Twinned Knitting – Friday 19th June 10 – 2pm £30
- Inspiration for sock yarn scraps – Saturday 20th June 10am – 12noon £20
- Yarn Dyeing – Saturday 20th June 2-4pm £25
- Mini session – Joining yarns – Tuesday 23rd June 2-3pm £6
- Lace Knitting – Friday 26th June 10am – 1pm £25
- Embroidery – Saturday 27th June 10am – 12noon £25
- Sewing up and finishing techniques – Tuesday 30th June 2-4pm £20
- Independents Day – Saturday 4th July
- Beginners Crochet 3 parts – Tuesday 7th/14th/ 21st July 2-4pm £55
- Improvers crochet – Shawl – Saturday 4h July 1-3pm £25
- Learn to knit socks 2parts – Friday 3rd/10th July 7-9pm £35
- Amigurumi – Saturday 18th July 10am – 12noon £25
- Beginners Knitting – Saturday 18th July 2-4pm £25
- Sock Club – Saturday 8th August 10-12noon £12 exc yarn, £20 inc yarn
- Sock Club – Saturday 3rd October 10-12noon £12 exc yarn, £20 inc yarn
- Yarn and Yoga – Knitting Themed – Friday 9th – Sunday 11th October Various prices
- Sock Club – Saturday 12th December 10-12noon £12 exc yarn, £20 inc yarn
Knit and Natter – Tuesdays 10-12noon, Wednesdays 2-4pm, Thursdays 10am – 12noon, Last Saturday of the month £2.50 inc refreshments, 10% discount and entry to our weekly raffle