CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: DECEMBER 2020
Workshops are going online during this lockdown and until we are back to Tier 1.
Please check out our Terms and Conditions of workshop bookings at the bottom of the page, prior to booking. These have recently been amended.
Please note: confirmation of your booking will be sent to the email address you use for paypal.
If you are having difficulty booking on a course please send an email to email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- Payment must be made at time of booking a workshop to secure your space.
- Workshops are run online if we are in Tier 3 and 4. Materials will be sent to you before a workshop.
- Workshops will run unless the tutor is unwell. In the case of a lockdown, workshops will be taught virtually, and if this is not possible, then they will be rescheduled after the lockdown.
- Please check workshop requirements before joining a class.
- Please arrive on time, and prepared for the workshop. If your workshop is being held virtually, then please ensure your device is charged and the tutor will be able to see you
- If you do not arrive within 20 minutes of the start of a workshop, it will continue without you and the tutor is under no obligation to accept you on to the class late.
- If you are unable to attend a workshop, please let us now as soon as possible. If you give 10 days notice you are entitled to a 50% refund, 25 days notice – a full refund.
- If you are attending a workshop in the shop, please bring your own drink and a mask. There will be plenty of hand sanitiser available.
- We will be taking track and trace information from all participants.
Updated 21st November 2020.